Chester, Inc. has an open position for a Facilities Maintenance/Carpenter to work in our construction services division. The Facilities Maintenance/Carpenter will work directly with project managers to ensure construction projects are completed with attention to detail.
- Provide labor and carpentry services for Project Managers and required construction jobs.
- Maintain vehicles and Chester provided equipment.
- Expedite Project Punch Lists
- Execute small construction projects from estimate, procurement and scheduling of small remodels
- Isolate Field Problems and provide support to the management staff
- Maintain Customer Relationships
- Perform construction services and management, to include such items as minor repairs, coordination of major repairs, quarterly check up on facility needs and clean up when required for shop space and grounds.
- Strong knowledge of construction service repairs and tools required to perform work on Commercial and industrial construction projects.
- Ability to work on construction projects and perform duties such as climbing ladders, lifting over 50lbs, and safely using power tools.
- Follow work orders and safety protocol.
- Maintain Professional appearance and present oneself in a professional manner for client relationships and representation of Chester, Inc.
Salary and Benefits: Salary commensurate upon experience. Chester, Inc. provides life, health, dental, and vision insurance coverage to all full- time employees. A 401k w/match is available.
Chester Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.