Chester Inc is ready to grow our architectural team as well as our design presence within Northwest Indiana and surrounding areas. We’re looking for a self-motivated, passionate Architect to be part of our design build team. As an architect in a commercial and industrial design build firm you will have the opportunity to work collectively on a wide variety of project types alongside many experienced and talented team members.
- Participate and contribute to design discussions.
- Production and coordination of construction documents
- Produce graphics materials and images for client presentations.
- Attend project and client meetings.
- Interact with and be a representative of the company with clients and contractors as it relates to ongoing projects
- Assist in the architectural design of projects from the conceptual phase through construction administration.
- Assists in designing interiors based on client vision and architectural needs and requirements that are set forth by the project architects.
- Assists with client presentations, shop drawing review, and construction administration. • Attend in-house project team meetings.
- May perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture from an accredited program is required.
- Strong knowledge of construction documents and technology
- Strong technical drafting skills.
- Basic software and computer skills required including AutoCAD, BIM (Revit), 3DRendering Programs.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Professional Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Salary and Benefits
Salary commensurate upon experience. Chester, Inc. provides life, health, dental, and vision insurance coverage to all full-time employees. A 401k w/match is available.
Chester Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.