Chester, Inc. is looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. The position is based out of the Chester, Inc. headquarters, 555 Eastport Centre Dr. Valparaiso, Indiana. This is a salary-based position.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Prepare and monitor invoices, daily deposits.
- Generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Some accounting experience, Sage 100 software experience a plus
- Construction experience a plus
Salary and Benefits
Salary commensurate upon experience. Chester, Inc. provides life, health, dental, and vision insurance coverage to all full- time employees. A 401k w/match is available.
Chester Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.